Reef fishing is the most popular fishing trip done by visitors to Belize. There is much action reef fishing and most of it is done inside the reef, channels and within the cayes. The Belize coastline offers the ideal ecosystem for a wide variety of marine life. Snappers, Barracudas, Jacks and Groupers are some of the common catches on a day trip. Your guide will catch sardines with his cast net for bait. Spin casting and trolling are the most common techniques used by local fishing guides.
Days Offered: Tue , Thu , Fri , Sat , Sun **
Departs: 7:30 am • Returns: 1:00 pm***
Lunch Not Included
What to bring:
- Waterproof Camera
- Long-Sleeved Shirt
- Long Pants
- Power Bars/Snack Bars
- Light Sheel Jacket/Windbreaker
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for the Physically Challenged
- Not recommended for persons with recent Arm/Hand Surgery
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Motion Sickness
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
This tour is by request only and subject to availability.
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated. An additional 12.5% Government Sales Tax will be applied.
**Also available on different days upon request. Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.