We strongly recommend that you book a transfer service to the resort instead of rentals. Road quality and conditions in Belize are very different than back home. Some routes/roads are not properly labeled making driving a more difficult and tedious experience.
We offer scheduled and private transfers options to each of our properties.
*Kindly note that transfers must be pre-booked and prepaid 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Board a 15-minute commuter connecting flight from Philip Goldson Belize International to Dangriga Airstrip for US$96.25 one way per person
- Followed by a 25 minute Land Transfer from/to Dangriga Airstrip to Hopkins – US$29 per person plus 12.5% taxes one way (minimum of 2 persons)
- On scheduled flights each passenger traveling domestically is permitted one (1) carry-on, not exceeding 15 lbs. (6.8kgs) and two (2) checked bags
- Checked bags size is restricted to 62 linear inches (157 cm) with a width limited to 30 inches (76 cm) and a height of 15 inches (38 cm)
- Excess bags may be placed on a space available status
- Shuttle Service From/To Belize International Airport to Hopkins Village.
- Approximately 2.5 Hour drive for US$59 per person plus 12.5% taxes One Way (minimum of 2 persons)
- Shuttle Times from Belize International to Hopkins are: 12:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 6:30 pm
- Shuttle Times from Hopkins to Belize International are: 6:30 am, 11:00 am
- Private Transfer from/to Belize International Airport to Hopkins Village US$299 plus taxes, for 1-4 persons per trip
- All vans are air-conditioned
- For other local transfers, please contact Reservation Agents at [email protected]